terça-feira, 31 de março de 2009

POEMA RETIRADO DO FILME " 10 THINGS I HATE ABOUT YOU"
sem dúvida palavras que todos nós sentimos, mas nunca as dizemos....!


I hate the way you talk to me and the way you cut your hair. 

I hate the way you drive my car. I hate it when you stare. 

I hate your big dumb combat boots and the way you read my mind. 

I hate you so much it makes me sick. It even makes me rhyme. 

I hate the way you're always right. 

I hate it when you lie.

 I hate it when you make me laugh. Even worse when you make me cry.

 I hate it that you're not around and the fact that you didn't call.

"But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you. Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all." 

3 comentários:

  1. Passamos o tempo todo a dizer o que está mal e o que deveria ser mudado... mas não nos podemos esquecer que os elogios também são merecidos e sempre bem-vindos.
    É esta a essência da vida ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. sim sim, ta bem, mas qnd as palavras sao vossas da mais gosto ler. Fico a espera! bacio ragazzi

    ResponderEliminar
  3. But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you ... SWEET =)

    boa lembrança...

    ResponderEliminar